For Patients - Services
HealtheConnection offers the following services via the patient portal to patients served by providers in the 23 county service area:
- Access to Medical Records – Patients can electronically access certain documents/test results related to their care. Patients have access to their records from all providers participating in HealtheConnection and not just those related to a specific healthcare provider. Participating providers determine which documents/test results are made available to patients and when patients are able to access these documents.
- Appointment Requests – Patients can request an appointment from any physician participating in HealtheConnection.
- Prescription Refills – Patients can request a refill of a prescription from any physician participating in HealtheConnection.
- Legal Medical Record Requests – Patients can request a copy of their legal medical record from any physician participating in HealtheConnection.
- Secure Messaging – Patients can send a secure message to any physician participating in HealtheConnection.